Kikusui Rental PLZ1205W DC Electronic Load
The PLZ1205W (1-150V 0-240A 1200W) high performance electronic load is the successor to the highly respected PLZ-4W series, whilst still retaining the same high specification and build quality. Advances include a high visibility colour display, low voltage operation from a minimum of 1 V to a maximum of 150 V. Programmable profiles of voltage/current can be applied (using the new ARB function, as used in LED/solar testing) in addition to the inherited 6 modes of operation: Constant Current, Constant Resistance, Constant Voltage, Constant Power, Constant Current + Constant Voltage, Constant Resistance + Constant Voltage.
Equipped with a high-speed response feature boasting a maximum slew rate of 60 A/μs (PLZ1205W) and a minimum setting resolution of 10 μA (PLZ205W). Additional features of the PLZ205W include: Soft-start function, variable slew rate, selectable response (CV/CR mode), switching function, ABC preset memory, 20 user-defined set-up configurations, and a sequence operation function. The advanced high-speed response makes the PLZ-5W ideal for the development and testing of today’s modern power supplies that require variable high-speed current changes. This advantage extends to the testing of current clamps/transducers.
The following communication interfaces are installed as standard: LAN (LXI compliant), USB, RS232C and analog control. An optional GPIB interface is available.
- Equipped with six modes (Constant Current / Constant Resistance / Constant Voltage / Constant Power / Constant Current + Constant Voltage / Constant Resistance + Constant Voltage)
- Arbitrary I-V Characteristics (ARB) mode to reproduce nonlinear load characteristics.
- High-speed response with 4 μs start-up time.
- Sequence control functionality enables actual-load simulations.
- Parallel operation enables scalability.
- LAN, RS-232C and USB communication interfaces installed as a standard feature. *GPIB Option