Shipping and Delivery
- FREE SHIPPING: Normally Next Working Day for in-stock orders received before 15:00 (Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays).
- Orders must be over £75 (excluding VAT) to qualify for FREE SHIPPING to destinations within the UK mainland and Northern Ireland.
- Shipping for orders below £75 (excluding VAT) to destinations within the UK mainland and Northern Ireland are charged at £5.95 (excluding VAT).
- All orders shipping to Republic of Ireland are charged at £30 (excluding VAT) and shipped as DAP Incoterms with tax and duty the responsibility of the receiver .
- Early Delivery (before 12:00, next working day) is available at extra cost (UK only). Orders must be received before 15:00 (Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays).
- Saturday Delivery is available at extra cost (UK only). Orders must be received before 15:00 on the preceding Friday (or preceding work day).
- Normally, we use Fedex or APC for deliveries within the UK and Fedex, Royal Mail or DHL for deliveries elsewhere.
- Delivery shall be deemed to take place when the goods arrive at the Buyer’s works or are given into the hands of the Buyer or its servant or agent.
- Hire/Rental units do not qualify for free delivery, delivery costs will be displayed at checkout.
- To qualify for free shipping orders must be placed online.
The following delivery charges (exclusive of VAT) will apply under these circumstances:
- £45 – All orders delivered to Cyprus and Iceland.
- £30 – All orders delivered to Andorra, Channel Islands, Gibraltar, Liechtenstein, Malta, Norway, San Marino and Switzerland.
- £15 – Order total £100 or less (excluding VAT), delivered to countries not stated above.
- £15 – Saturday delivery (UK only).
- £15 – Early delivery (UK only).
- £5.95 – Orders under £75.