Kikusui Rental PBZ20-20 Bi-Polar Power Supply
Rent the Kikusui PBZ 20-20 (+/-0 to 20V +/-0 to 20A) is a bipolar type DC regulated power source that can continuously change both + and polarities passing through 0 without changing the output terminal. By adopting a Switching + Linear system, the PBZ is able to realize both drastic weight reduction as well as high speed and low noise operation. Since operation covers 4 quadrants, power can be both supplied (source) and absorbed (sink). The PBZ can also drive inductive or capacitive loads. The unit also equips a signal generator function which enables waveform and sequence creation. The PBZ is also capable of synchronized operation which is required for voltage variation tests, and it can also be expanded for large current applications through master-slave parallel operation.
- Sequence function (The basic sine, triangular and square waveforms, as well as the 16 user-defined waveforms, can each be set as a sequence step)
- Parallel operation function
- Unipolar mode (In unipolar mode it is still possible to apply current in both directions (source and sink).
- Control via browser (”with LAN” model)
- CV/CC selectable mode
- Memory function
- Protection functions (Over voltage/Over current/Over heat/ Power limit)
- Fine setting
- Key lock
- Remote sensing
- Output voltage/current monitor
- External voltage/resistance control
- External signal input
- Status signal output