Tekbox TBCCP1-2K70 RF Current Probe
The TBCCP1-2K70 is a coaxial RF current monitoring probe, expanding the Tekbox product range of affordable EMC pre-compliance test equipment.
The probe has a very flat response from 2 kHz to 70 MHz and is characterized over the frequency range from 10 Hz to 100 MHz.
The TBCCP1-2K70 is designed to be used as transducer for large loop antennas or for applications that need to measure RF currents in coaxial cables. With a trans-impedance of 0 dBΩ, it is compliant with the specifications for large loop antennas (LLA) in CISPR 15 (EN 555015) and CISPR 16-1-4
- Characterized frequency range: 10 Hz to 100 MHz
- Transfer impedance: 0 dBΩ when loaded with 50Ω
- 3 dB bandwidth: 2 kHz to 70 MHz, typ.
- Dimensions: 76 mm x 102 x 69 mm
- Weight: 450 g
- Connector type: N female
- Max. primary current (RF): 12 A
- Max. core temperature: 125 °C