Kikusui PLZ-30F DC Electronic Load
The PLZ-U Series Electronic Load is a compact, high-performance, multi-channel electronic load unit that has three operation modes: CC (constant current), CR (constant resistance), and CV (constant voltage). The PLZ-U consists of a frame and load units. Load units are inserted into the frame (control section) for operation. The PLZ-30F and PLZ-50F Frames can accommodate up to 3 channels and 5 channels of load units, respectively. The current capacity or power capacity can be increased through a parallel operation of load units. The load units can be combined to produce a power capacity from 75W to 750W (when five PLZ150Us are installed into the PLZ-50F). In addition to high-speed response and highly precise pre-set resolution, various functions are provided including the soft start function, variable slew rates, switching function, ABC pre-set memories, four set-up memories, and sequence function. GPIB and RS232C as fitted as standard.
- Slew rate of 2.4 A/?s in the rising and falling edges in CC mode (PLZ150U)
- Built-in three ranges; voltmeter, ammeter, and wattmeter functions that provide readings of up to five digits
- The current slew rate can be changed continuously in constant current and constant resistance modes.
- Supports 0-V input – an indispensable feature for testing single cell fuel cells.
- Individual units (channels) can operate either independently or in synchronisation.
- Up to five load units of the same model can be operated in parallel.
- Up to three values can be stored in memory for each most frequently used operation mode and range.
- Equipped with various types of protection circuits (over voltage protection, over current protection, over power protection, over heat protection, under voltage protection, and reverse connection protection).
- Supports the GPIB and RS-232C interfaces as standard.
- External control is available to turn on or off the output.