Limited time offer, Over 40% off the price of the Rigol Pre Compliance Bundle!
Bundle consists of: 1-off Rigol EMI-DSA800 EMI filter and quasi-peak detector licence, 1-off Rigol NFP-3 near field probe set, and 1-off Rigol S1210 EMI pre-compliance PC software licence
Rigol DSA832-TG Spectrum Analyser
The DSA832-TG has a Minimum Resolution Bandwidth of 10Hz and a Frequency Range of 9kHz to 3.2GHz. The Rigol DSA800 series of spectrum analysers are small, light weight, easy to use and great value for money. The quality, performance and features of these instruments, including the high definition colour LCD display and various remote communication interfaces, make these spectrum analysers highly versatile – Ideal for various environments such as R&D laboratories, education, manufacturing and the home-lab of the electronics enthusiast.
A Rigol DSA800 series spectrum analyser, Rigol S1210 EMI pre-compliance test PC software and the TEKBOX range of EMC pre-compliance test equipment (near-field probes, LISNs and TEM cells) form a powerful and affordable system for EMC pre-compliance tests – An effective de-risking strategy, potentially saving a small fortune and project delays due to re-tests at an EMC Test House.
Choose a Rigol DSA800 spectrum analyser with built-in tracking generator and you’ll have the capability of making (forward and reverse) transmission measurements (e.g. Measuring the frequency response of filters or amplifiers). Add a Rigol VSWR Bridge and you’d have the additional capability of measuring input or output return loss (e.g. Impedance matching and antenna tuning). The Rigol DSA800 series spectrum analysers have several other options available to enhance the capability and user experience even further. Whatever configuration you choose, we think that you’ll be impressed by the powerful combination of quality, performance, functionality and value for money.
- Frequency range from 9kHz to 3.2GHz
- Built-in tracking generator
- Displayed average noise level (DANL) <-161dBm/Hz typ. with preamplifier on
- Minimum resolution bandwidth (RBW) 10Hz
- Phase noise <-98dBc/Hz @10kHz offset
- Level measurement uncertainty <0.8dB nom.
- AM/FM demodulation function
- 8″ (800 x 480) high-definition display
- Connectivity: LAN(LXI), USB Host & Device
- PictBridge support
- Compact size and light weight
- Supplied with… UK & European mains leads, quick guide
- Optional PC software… Ultra Spectrum, S1210 EMI Pre-Compliance Test, S1220 ASK/FSK Demodulation Analysis
- Other options include… VSWR bridge (1MHz to 3.2GHz), EMI filter & quasi-peak detector, advanced measurement functions, USB to GPIB module, rack mount kit, soft carry bag, RF transmitter demo kit, RF receiver demo kit, RCL Standard Calibration
Rigol DSA800 Spectrum Analyser Comparison Table
|Model||Frequency Range||Minimum Resolution Bandwidth (RBW)||Maximum CW RF Power||SSB Phase Noise (@ 10kHz Offset)||DANL, Preamplifier OFF (Typ. 5MHz – 1.5GHz)||DANL, Preamplifier ON (Typ. 5MHz – 1.5GHz)||Preamplifier||Tracking Generator|
|DSA815||9kHz – 1.5GHz||10Hz||20dBm (100mW)||<-80dBc/Hz||<-135dBm/Hz||<-155dBm/Hz||Standard||No|
|DSA815-TG||9kHz – 1.5GHz||10Hz||20dBm (100mW)||<-80dBc/Hz||<-135dBm/Hz||<-155dBm/Hz||Standard||Yes|
|DSA832||9kHz – 3.2GHz||10Hz||20dBm (100mW)||<-98dBc/Hz||<-144dBm/Hz||<-161dBm/Hz||Standard||No|
|DSA832-TG||9kHz – 3.2GHz||10Hz||20dBm (100mW)||<-98dBc/Hz||<-144dBm/Hz||<-161dBm/Hz||Standard||Yes|
|DSA832E||9kHz – 3.2GHz||10Hz||20dBm (100mW)||<-90dBc/Hz||<-140dBm/Hz||<-158dBm/Hz||Standard||No|
|DSA832E-TG||9kHz – 3.2GHz||10Hz||20dBm (100mW)||<-90dBc/Hz||<-140dBm/Hz||<-158dBm/Hz||Standard||Yes|
|DSA875||9kHz – 7.5GHz||10Hz||20dBm (100mW)||<-98dBc/Hz||<-144dBm/Hz||<-161dBm/Hz||Standard||No|
|DSA875-TG||9kHz – 7.5GHz||10Hz||20dBm (100mW)||<-98dBc/Hz||<-144dBm/Hz||<-161dBm/Hz||Standard||Yes|
RIGOL's DSA800 series Spectrum Analyzers
Rigol DSA815 Spectrum Analyser Teardown
RIGOL DSA800 Series discovers mystery mil-spec cavity filter