Siglent SSA3015X Plus Spectrum Analyser
The SSA3015X PLUS has a Minimum Resolution Bandwidth of 1Hz and a Frequency Range of 9kHz to 1.5GHz. The SIGLENT SSA3000X Plus series spectrum analysers are powerful and flexible tools for RF signal and network analysis. With a frequency range to 2.1 GHz, the analyser delivers reliable automatic measurements and multiple modes of operation: spectrum analyser the base, optional functions include RF power measurement, vector signal modulation analysis, reflection measurement, and EMI test. Applications include broadcast monitoring/evaluation, site surveying, S-parameter measurement, analogue/digital modulation analysis, EMI pre-compliance test, research and development, education, production, and maintenance.
- Spectrum Analyser Frequency Range from 9kHz up to 1.5GHz
- -156 dBm/Hz Displayed Average Noise Level (Typ.)
- -98 dBc/Hz.@10 kHz Offset Phase Noise (1 GHz, Typ.)
- Level Measurement Uncertainty < 1.2 dB (Typ.)
- 1 Hz Minimum Resolution Bandwidth (RBW)
- Preamplifier Standard
- Tracking Generator (Std)
- Vector Signal Modulation Analysis Mode (Opt.)
- Reflection Measurement Kit (Opt.)
- EMI Filter and Quasi-Peak Detector Kit(Opt.)
- Advanced Measurement Kit (Opt.)
- 10.1 lnch Multi-Touch Screen , Mouse and Keyboard supported
- Web Browser Remote Control on PC and Mobile Terminals and File Operation
Additional features of the “Plus” model Include:
- Sweep speed 3~100 times faster in different RBW.
- Analogue and Digital Signal Modulation Analysis Mode AM/FM/ASK/FSK/PSK/QAM (Opt.*)
- Advanced EMI Measurement Mode (Opt.*)
- Touch Screen, support external Keyboard & Mouse and offers a Webserver Interface.
- Improved Displayed Average Noise Level.
- Trace Math : Log and now Power operation.
- VSWR Measurement : Open and now Short calibration
- Frequency counter resolution improved.
Siglent SSA3000X Plus Spectrum Analyser Comparison Table
|Model||Frequency Range||Resolution Bandwidth (RBW)||Phase Noise||Total Amplitude Accuracy||Display Average Noise Level (DANL)|
|SSA3015X Plus||9kHz to 1.5GHz||1Hz to 1MHz||<- 98dBc/Hz||<0.7dB||-156dBm/Hz|
|SSA3021X Plus||9kHz to 2.1GHz||1Hz to 1MHz||<- 98dBc/Hz||<0.7dB||-161dBm/Hz|
|SSA3032X Plus||9kHz to 3.2GHz||1Hz to 1MHz||<- 98dBc/Hz||<0.7dB||-161dBm/Hz|
|SSA3075X Plus||9kHz to 7.5GHz||1Hz to 3MHz||<- 98dBc/Hz||<0.7dB||-165dBm/Hz|