EMI Option Bundle
Purchase any Siglent Spectrum Analyser and add this bundle to receive the SRF5030T & EMI Software Option for only £363.00!
Click HERE to view the bundle page. Offer running until 31 March 2022!
Siglent SSA3075X Plus Spectrum AnalyserThe SSA3075X PLUS has a Minimum Resolution Bandwidth of 1Hz and a Frequency Range of 9kHz to 7.5GHz. The Siglent SSA3000X Plus series Spectrum Analysers are powerful and flexible tools for RF signal and network analysis. With a frequency range to 7.5GHz, the analyser delivers reliable automatic measurements and multiple modes of operation: Spectrum Analyser the base, optional functions include RF power measurement, vector signal modulation analysis, reflection measurement and EMI test. Applications include broadcast monitoring/evaluation, site surveying, S-parameter measurement, analogue/digital modulation analysis, EMI pre-compliance test, research and development, education, production, and maintenance.
- Frequency Range: 9kHz - 7.5GHz
- Resolution Bandwidth: 1Hz - 3MHz
- Displayed Average Noise Level: -165dBm/Hz
- SSB Phase Noise: <-98dBc/Hz
- Total Amplitude Accuracy: < 0.7dB
- Tracking Generator: 100kHz - 7.5GHz
- Touch Screen: Multi-Touch, Mouse and Keyboard supported
- Advanced Measurement: CHP, ACPR, OBW, CNR, Harmonic, TOI, Monitor
- Reflection Measurement: VSWR measurement using Reflection Bridge
- EMI Test: EMI Filter and Quasi-Peak Detector, Log Scale and Limit Line
- Modulation Analysis: AM, FM, ASK, FSK, MSK, PSK, QAM
- Communication Interface: LAN, USB Device, USB Host (USB-GPIB)
- Remote Control Capability: SCPI/Labview/IVI based on USB-TMC/VXI-11/Socket/Telnet
- Remote Controller: NI-MAX, Web Browser, Easy Spectrum Software, File Explorer
Additional features of the "Plus" model Include:
- Sweep speed 3~100 times faster in different RBW.
- Analogue and Digital Signal Modulation Analysis Mode AM/FM/ASK/FSK/PSK/QAM (Opt.*)
- Advanced EMI Measurement Mode (Opt.*)
- Touch Screen, support external Keyboard & Mouse and offers a Webserver Interface.
- Improved Displayed Average Noise Level.
- Trace Math : Log and now Power operation.
- VSWR Measurement : Open and now Short calibration
- Frequency counter resolution improved.
Siglent SSA3000X Plus Spectrum Analyser Comparison Table
|Model||Frequency Range||Resolution Bandwidth (RBW)||Phase Noise||Total Amplitude Accuracy||Display Average Noise Level (DANL)|
|SSA3015X Plus||9kHz to 1.5GHz||1Hz to 1MHz||<- 98dBc/Hz||<0.7dB||-156dBm/Hz|
|SSA3021X Plus||9kHz to 2.1GHz||1Hz to 1MHz||<- 98dBc/Hz||<0.7dB||-161dBm/Hz|
|SSA3032X Plus||9kHz to 3.2GHz||1Hz to 1MHz||<- 98dBc/Hz||<0.7dB||-161dBm/Hz|
|SSA3075X Plus||9kHz to 7.5GHz||1Hz to 3MHz||<- 98dBc/Hz||<0.7dB||-165dBm/Hz|