Danisense DR5000UX-10V/7500A Current TransducerDanisense DR5000UX-10V/7500A (AC:5000Arms, DC:7500A) is an ultra-stable, high precision (ppm class) fluxgate technology DR series Current Transducer for non-intrusive, isolated DC and AC current measurement up to 8000A.
- MPS for particles accelerators
- Stable power supplies
- Precision drives
- Batteries testing and evaluation systems
- Power measurement and power analysis
- Precision current calibration purposes
- Linearity error maximum +/- 7ppm
- 4 pin LEMO connector for voltage output
- Transducer core optimised for high level of immunity against external magnetic fields
- Transducer head 0-60°C
- Electronics 0-45°C
- Ratio 1V/750A
- Aperture diameter 150mm
- 2U 19" Control unit with universal (100V-240V AC 50/60Hz) AC input voltage or 120V-370V DC input voltage
- Danisense advanced sensor protection circuit "ASPC"