The new RCP500 adopts the Rogowski coil current measurement system: within the range, the output signal of the system and the current signal to be measured are always linear, so the accuracy will not change with the current;
The RCP500 measures AC current up to 500A pk, minimum to 200mA pk, with bandwidth ranging from 15Hz to 300KHz, 1% accuracy, and has less than 2mV noise.
Directly powered by Micsig UPI interface, realise auto scaling setup.
- Test leads & probe with built-in shielding function
- Support USB power supply, suitable for any brand of oscilloscope
- Support direct power supply when connecting with Micsig UPI interface
- Automatically match the attenuation ratio when using with Micsig latest Smart series oscilloscope
- High accuracy, low noise, exquisite appearance