Kikusui TOS6100 Earth Continuity Tester – Ex Hire Unit.
The TOS6100 is a HiPot from Kikusui. HiPot, or high potential, is a class of electronic test equipment used to verify electrical insulation. Engineers use HiPot-testing instruments on cables, wires, circuit boards, appliances, electric motors, and transformers. As a product ages, its insulation may break down and result in current flow leakage. HiPot testers keep engineers safe from current leakages by detecting gaps and defects in the electronic device. Dielectric Testers, Insulation Testers, and Megohmmeters are similar to HiPot testers. Popular manufacturers include Biddle, Megger, Fluke, Associated Research, Quadtech, Instek, and Slaughter.
- 0 to 0.12 ohms/0 to 0.6 ohms
- Test current can be set to any desired value (3 to 30A)
- Equipped with various signal output terminals
- Equipped with PASS-FAIL judgement
- Resistance Measurement Value: 0 to 0.12 ohms/0 to 0.6 ohms, 2 ranges
- Test current output: 3 to 30A, AC
- PASS-FAIL judgement: Judged FAIL when measure value is greater than reference value. Judged PASS if there are no abnormalities after the set amount of time has passed
- Test Time: 0.5 sec to 10 min
- Signal Output: TEST, PASS, FAIL, WARNING, READY, MONITOR
- Dimension (mm): 430 W x 149 H x 370 D
- Weight: approx. 16kg