Aaronia HyperLOG 7040 Antenna
Aaronia HyperLOG® 70xx (700MHz up to 4GHz) series log-periodic measurement antennas are high performance and very cost-effective. When used with any regular spectrum analyser, they form a professional directional RF measurement system. Hence they are an ideal solution for EMC measurements, both in the laboratory and outdoor.
Due to their flexibility in polarisation, HyperLOG antennas can also be used as handy WLAN or Wifi antennas. Point-to-point WLAN links or networks can be constructed easily using the full bandwidth up to 6GHz, achieving high throughput. Optimal for MMDS, ISM, CCTV and data/telephony transmission.
- Only one broadband antenna for the complete frequency range from 700MHz up to 4GHz
- Optimal for usage with spectrum analysers for EMC measurement
- Incl. high tech radome with modern design
- Free and easy change of antenna polarization
- Calibration data can be saved on an IC at the antenna and also read back
- Excellent forward/backward ratio
- Excellent symmetry of radiation patterns
- Integrated 1/4" tripod socket
- Suitable for mobile use
- Suitable for outdoor installation
- Robust design
- Splash water proof
- Small weight and dimensions
- Made in Germany
- 10 years warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.