Aaronia HyperLOG 20600 EMI Antenna
EMC full and pre-compliance hybrid-antenna for the pro user. Unmatched high accuracy. Very high gain over the full frequency range. Latest design and technology.
The HyperLOG 20600 EMI is Aaronias latest antenna development and meets all needs for the latest EMC standards which are expanded to 6GHz since 2011. Combines the advantages of a biconical antenna and those of a log-periodic antenna in a single high end EMC/EMI antenna. Offers an extremely high accuracy of 0.3dB over the full specified frequency range and therefore can even be used as reference antenna.
By using the HyperLOG EMI antennas, the common EMI and EMC measurement error-rates, which show up by switching between different test antennas, are avoided. This is because you have only to use one antenna for the complete frequency range instead of two ore more antennas. This saves significant costs since the measuring time is reduced drastically.
The HyperLOG EMI series can also be used as a powerful broadcasting antenna with up to 310W. These antennas are suitable even for immunity measurements, where very high field strengths are needed by more than 10V/m.
- Usable for highly professional EMC/EMI pre-compliance tests
- Very high accuracy for use as a reference antenna
- Suitable for immunity measurements
- Includes exhaustive calibration data (on CD)
- High quality rubber paint for perfect antenna protection
- Wide bandwidth
- Very high gain over the total frequency range
- Coverage of various mobile radio frequency bands
- Suitable for field-strength and EMC measurements due to high precision
- Can be used in the lab or outdoors