The SHS810X is a 2CH, 100MHz Handheld Digital Oscilloscope with a maximum sampling rate of 1GSa/s. A single ADC with 1 GSa/s maximum sample rate, and a single memory module with 12 Mpts memory depth. When two channels are enabled, each channel has sample rate of 500 MSa/s and a standard record length of 6 Mpts. When only a single channel is actived, the maximum sample rate is 1 GSa/s and the maximum record length is 12 Mpts. For ease-of-use, the most commonly used functions can be accessed with its user-friendly front panel design.
- Intelligent trigger: Edge, Slope, Pulse Width, Window, Runt, Interval, Time out (Dropout), Pattern
- 6000 counts Digital Multimeter, Support DCV, ACV, DCI, ACI, Resistance, Diode, Capacitance, Continuity test.
- 1 Mpts FFT. Support Peaks and Markers
- 5.6-inch TFT-LCD display with 640 * 480 resolution
- UL2054 certified lithium battery pack, 6900 mAh capacity, external charger
Siglent SHS800X Oscilloscope Comparison table
|Model||Channels||Bandwidth||Real-Time Sampling Rate||Multimeter||Isolation Level||Memory Depth|
|SHS810X||2||100MHz||1GSa/s||voltage, current, resistance, etc, 8 regular functions||None||12Mpts|
|SHS820X||2||200MHz||1GSa/s||voltage, current, resistance, etc, 8 regular functions||None||12Mpts|
SIGLENT SHS1000X/SHS800X handheld oscilloscope introduction