Siglent SDG1032X Function Generator – Resale Unit, as New Condition.
The SDG1032X is a 2CH, 30MHz Function Generator with a maximum sampling rate of 150MSa/s. Siglent’s SDG1000X is a series of dual-channel function/arbitrary waveform generators with specifications that include up to 60MHz maximum bandwidth, 150MSa/s sampling rate and 14-bit vertical resolution. The proprietary EasyPulse & TrueArb technique helps to solve the weaknesses inherent in traditional DDS generators when generating pulse waveforms, and the special square generator is capable of generating square waveforms up to 60MHz in frequency with low jitter. With these advantages, the SDG1000X can provide users with a variety of high fidelity / low jitter signals while meeting the growing requirements of a wide range of complex and varied applications.
- Special circuit for Square wave function can generate Square waves up to 60MHz with jitter less than 300 ps+0.05 ppm of period
- Plenty of analogue and digital modulation types: AM, DSB-AM, FM, PM, FSK, ASK, PSK and PWM
- Sweep and Burst functions
- Harmonics Generator function
- Waveform Combining function
- High precision Frequency Counter
- Standard interfaces: USB Hose, USB Device, (USBTMC), LAN (VXI-11)
- Optional interface: GPIB
- 4.3″ TFT-LCD display
Siglent SDG1000X Function Generator Comparison Table
|MODEL||MAX OUTPUT FREQUENCY||MAX SAMPLING RATE||VERTICAL RESOLUTION||WAVEFORM LENGTH||CHANNELS|