PeakTech 5035 Multifunction Environment Tester – Clearance of old stock.
The PeakTech 5035 combines a sound level, lux, air humidity and a temperature measuring device. It is therefore ideally suited for professional and private use. The sound level meter enables dB measurements and the determination of sound level ratios. With the Lux measurement function it is possible to measure and determine various lighting conditions, e.g. the light intensity at the workplace. The measurement is carried out with a light-sensitive, highly stable silicon diode. The humidity / temperature meter works with a humidity / semiconductor element as well as a type K sensor to determine ambient temperatures or the humidity.
- Digital Counts: 2.000
- Display Type: LCD
- K-Type Connection: ■
- LUX: 0 .. 20000 Lux
- Relative Humidity: 25 … 95 % RH
- Sound Level: 35 … 100 dB
- 3 1/2 digit 17 mm LCD display with function symbol
- Integrated sound level meter
- Removable LUX sensor for illuminance
- Sensor for measuring the ambient air humidity
- Type-K sensor for temperature measurement
- Data hold function and max function
- With thread for attachment to photo tripods