Microtest 6632-1 Impedance Analyser
The Microtest 6632-1 is a 10Hz to 1MHz Impedance Analyser. The precision impedance analyser 6632 has seven frequency options(10Hz to 1/3/5/10/20/30/50MHz). The equivalent circuit analysis function supports 7 different parameter models (three-element, four-element), it can help customers model the impedance versus frequency characteristics. 6632 Built-in DC Bias voltage ±12V, it can measurement of piezoelectric element admittance circle, and can measure DC bias characteristic of capacitance value. 6632 can use with DC bias current test system. Support RS-232, GPIB, Handler, LAN, USB Host/Device interfaces, PC connection software capabilities to improve the design and test efficiency significantly.
The 6632 supports a variety of accessories that meet customer’s need. Such as dielectric material test fixture that allows PCB designed engineers to reduce the faulty conditions with the comprehensive information of permittivity while designing PCB layouts, liquid dielectric material test fixture for measuring dielectric constant of pure water and air, magnetic material test fixture for measuring of permeability of various toroidal cores or ferrite cores and electromagnetic shielding coating materials……etc.
- Signal source frequency range: 10 Hz to 1MHz
- Basic accuracy up to ±0.08% (typical ±0.05%)
- ALC function
- Output impedance 25Ω/100Ω, switchable
- Support meter mode and list mode, sweep mode, and equivalent circuit analysis(option) function
- Built-in DC Bias voltage ±12V
- Measurement of piezoelectric element admittance circle, and can measure DC bias characteristic of capacitance value.
- Ultra-high measuring speed < 3ms
- Open circuit/short circuit/load correct function
- Up to four component parameters can be selected in the electric meter mode. The induction and DCR values can be measured and displayed simultaneously
- Auto component classification: Comparator function and Handler BIN classification function
- Can be used with various fixtures, such as: liquid dielectric material test fixture, dielectric material test fixture and magnetic material test fixture….etc.
- Using with DC bias current test system
- Support RS-232、GPIB、Handler、LAN、USB Host/Device interfaces
- PC connection data analysis software is available