Kikusui TOS5301 Safety Tester
The Kikusui TOS5301 is a AC/DC withstanding voltage tester. It has an AC output of 5 kV/100 mA (200mA S/C 500VA Capacity)and DC 6kV 0-10mA, the TOS5301 can be used in Hipot/withstanding voltage testing of electronic equipment and electronic parts, based on the requirements of IEC, EN, UL, VDE, JIS, and other international safety standards. Also, the test voltage stability is improved with the adoption of a newly developed switching amplifier. Since the output voltage can be kept constant even when the AC line voltage or frequency changes, consistent testing can be performed, even when the power supply environment is in an unstable region. The TOS5300 is also equipped with a number of features. Rise time/Fall time control, Key lock function and Protection cover for key operation, Equipped with USB interface.
- New Calibration Certificate (Traceable to National Standards)
- Test Leads
- Mains Lead
- Operation Information
- Reducing the tact time
- Increasing the productivity!
- Capable of setting the test time from 0.1s
- Rise/Fall Time control function of the applied voltage
- The utility software: Data Acquisition for TOS5300 (Freeware)
- Also Availabe for Hire
TOS5300 Basic Operation