Hioki 3335 Power Meter Has Now Been removed from Telonic’s line up of Power Meters, please see Power Meter alternatives HERE
The Hioki PW3335 power meter is ideal for measuring AC/DC standby power and compatible with the SPECpower® benchmark for testing server power consumption.
Hioki benchtop power meters and power analysers are best in class power measuring instruments for measuring single to three-phase lines with a high degree of precision and accuracy. The PW3335 delivers high measurement accuracy and handles currents with higher crest values in lower current ranges (i.e., high crest factors) while minimizing the effects of power factor to greatly help reduce power measurement uncertainty, especially critical when the measured standby power is at μA levels.
- Compatible with the SPECpower® benchmark for server power consumption
- SPECpower® is a registered trademark of Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation
- High-precision ±0.1% basic accuracy (For complete details, please refer to the specifications)
- Wide 1mA to 20A measurement range, max. continuous input of 30 A
- Wide frequency bandwidth of 0.1 Hz to 100 kHz or DC
- Measure harmonic and standby power consumption according to IEC62301
- Achieve superior accuracy even with a low power factor for no-load testing of transformers and motors
- Synchronized control using up to 8 instruments
- Built-in external sensor input terminals to measure up to 5000 A AC (PW3335-03, PW3335-04 only)