Aaronia BicoLOG 20100E Antenna
Biconical EMC antenna with much higher gain, especially in the low frequency, range to meet even the most restrictive EMC standards such as EN55011 & EN55022.
The practical biconical antennas of the BicoLOG® antenna-series are the perfect tool for performing economic and still highly accurate measurements in the lower frequency range down to 20MHz. These radial-isotropic-antenna are already delivered with typical, extensive calibration data in order to facilitate calibration for various measurement systems. The high-quality measurement-antennas of the BicoLOG® series are very light-weight and as such perfectly suited for mobile application, as well as usage in the laboratory. Every BicoLOG-Antenna has a high-grade SMA connector. Devices, like spectrum analyser, with N-type connector can be used with our optional, top-quality adapter.
- Excellent gain performance for EMC measurements down to 20MHz
- Typical standard calibration data (on CD)
- Coverage of various mobile radio frequency ranges
- Suitable for field-strength and EMC measurements due to high precision
- Compact design
- Can be used in the lab and outdoors
- Heavy-duty plastic carry case included