Many SIGLENT products have options that can be activated by entering a special activation code into the front panel.
This note covers how to generate the activation code.
- Contact your Authorised SIGLENT sales office or distributor to obtain an Option Card. This is typically a document that is emailed as a PDF.
A typical Option Card will contain the following information:
This is the official SIGLENT website for generating activation codes.
- Select the Device Type (Product Model Family)
- Select the Option Type (The option card you purchased)
- Enter the Serial Number of the instrument you wish to add the option to
- Enter the Authorisation Code from the Option Card (example circled below).
- Press Submit. This will generate the Option Key which can be entered into the instrument and permanently activate the option.
NOTE: See the specific instrument user’s manual for instructions on entering option codesTags: Siglent Oscilloscopes