Communicating over LAN to the DSA series is straightforward. Here are some things to try if you are having difficulty:
1. Make sure Ethernet cable is connected properly and that the switch/hubs in the network configuration are operating properly.
o The green LED on the back of the DSA should display a solid illumination when the connection is made.
o The yellow LED on the back of the DSA should blink when data is sent and received.
2. The DSA defaults to communicate over USB. To configure the instrument for Ethernet, follow these steps:
o Press System > I/O Setting > Remote I/O and toggle to LAN
• Press System to Exit the menu
3. Find LAN configuration and make sure it matches your instrument settings
• Press System > I/O Setting > LAN
• Record the IP Address, Subnet Mask, and Gateway
• Open a web browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc..) and type the IP address into the address bar at the top.
• If everything is configured correctly, the DSA’s webpage will load