TTI PSA2702USC Handheld Spectrum Analyser
Thrulby Thandar PSA2702USC 2.7GHz is unlike any other RF spectrum analyser. It builds upon the success of the PSA-T series in offering a lightweight and truly handheld instrument that incorporates an extensive feature set. An improved user interface is combined with many new features and a ruggedized casing. The PSA2702USC offers every engineer the opportunity to own a spectrum analyser regardless of their particular specialty.
Supplied as standard with:
- Portable Spectrum Analyser plus firmware upgrade (U01 or U02) pre-installed, with detachable bench-stand/screen protector and removable stylus.
- Spare stylus.
- USB lead Mini B plug to standard A plug.
- Trigger input converter plug 3.5mm jack to BNC socket.
- AC line power-supply/charger universal voltage with interchangeable plugs for different countries.
- Wideband telescopic antenna.
- Car charger 12v/24v.
- Short manual (English, French, German, Italian and Spanish)
- Full instruction manual (English only).
- Support CD Containing hyper-linked PDF versions of the printed manuals, plus support files.
- Travel case.
- 1MHz to 2700MHz frequency range
- Resolution bandwidths of 1MHz, 280kHz or 15kHz
- -96dBm typical noise floor at -20dBm reference level
- Measurement in dBm or dBuV, mV or uW
- Zero span mode with AM and FM audio demodulation
- Trace modes of normal, peak hold and trace average
- Live, View and Reference traces in contrasting colours
- Twin markers with readout of absolute & difference values
- Smart marker movement with selectable peak tracking
- Frequency presets and independent state storage
- Auto-find automatically sets sweep parameters for the highest signal found
- Unlimited storage for waveforms, set-ups and screens
- User file names, file stamping from real-time clock
- USB interfaces for Flash drives and PC connection
- Comprehensive status and context sensitive help screens
- More than 8 hours continuous operation from a charge
- Smaller and lighter than other spectrum analysers (weight only 20 oz)
- Limit lines and limit patterns with limits comparator
- Data logging of peak values, complete traces or screen images from timer, external trigger or limits comparator
- Level offsets and compensation tables
- Sweep triggering from external trigger or limits comparator
- Custom Presets – fast change for repetitive setups
- Capability to show screen contents on a PC